Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Please face forward and hold the handrail

On 12/2/2019 2:53 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/2/2019 11:26 AM, fuxt wrote:

Maybe instead of the democrats wasting time and tax dollars on the
Trump witch-hunt, maybe the lazy slugs could create some better
insurance laws for the customers who pay the premiums?Â* Or maybe the
lazy elected slugs could do something useful by policing the minor
auto accidents?Â* Or maybe the insurance company should send an
investigator out to the accident if they want documentation?Â* I know,
wishful thinking.

So your car gets hit, now you want to wait for the insurance company to
send an investigator?Â* Yeah, that makes sense.

Sometimes you need the police.
When I got hit the police came in minutes, three of them.Â* No one hurt
but ambulance showed up too.Â* Drunk lady that hit me was taken away in
handcuffs, I went to the station and gave a statement, report was
available for the insurance.Â* Really easy.

Back in 1982 I hit a young lady on a bicycle and put her into the
windshield.Â* Police established blame, had a witness, she was liable. My
insurance paid for my car because she had nothing to collect from but
they paid nothing for her medical bills. This was about 7:30 AM and she
was on her way home from a party when she turned right in front of me.

I had an accident last year and found insurance company gets hosed by
others. We had to fight to get my car out of impound which was charging
them a high daily fee. Hospital was also double billing them. Whenever
there is a pile of money available the vultures start circling.