Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Voted

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 27/11/2019 20:30, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote on 27/11/2019 :
I'm beginning to think unless you are in a marginal you can vote for who
you like really.

Pretty much how it is here, the big clue being their was no Brexit party
to vote for on the form.

Same here - no Brexit candidate however the local conservative MP claims
he has always voted on the leave side.

What's come through the door has been a lot of negative campaigning,
slagging off other parties and their policies. Yes, I have read everything
that has come through the door. Guess how much I believe?

There is one candidate standing with different policies
http://www.admac.myzen.co.uk/election_2019/

Clearly drug crazed and about to lose its deposit {-(