Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rifling machine plans

Leon Fisk on Mon, 25 Nov 2019 13:27:37 -0400
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:04:53 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

snip
I make wooden boxes, the wife crochets blankets.

Have you seen these puzzle boxes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_puzzle_box

I have one like the first image an old acquaintance brought back from
Japan after spending some time there. Very cool and they sell for a
decent price.

Relative crocheted custom table clothes when she was younger. They used
sell for quite a bit. One in particular was $600 in the mid 1970's. I
think they "earned" every bit of it though

IF you have the skill, sure. My skills aren't _that_ good.

I'm guilty of repairing many items though that would never be
profitable to do for pay...

I've bought boxes, cabinets, and the like on the grounds "The
hardware is more than they're asking for the whole thing!"

--
pyotr filipivich