Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default ***BANG!***

On 11/23/19 3:42 AM, wrote:
he didn't 'defend himself' he explained his position

€śWhen I use a word,€ť Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a
scornful tone, €śit means just what I choose it to mean€”
neither more nor less.€ť €śThe question is,€ť said Alice,
€śwhether you can make words mean so many different things.€ť
€śThe question is,€ť said Humpty Dumpty, €śwhich is to be
master€”that's all.€ť
I've read enough of CD's posts to know neither of those
is true. People like you are 100% sure they know what's
what even when they don't have the relevant facts. Same
old.

You have a reading comprehension problem.
Coupled with an obsession of always being right.
Especially when you aren't.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0