Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ***BANG!***

On Saturday, 23 November 2019 02:11:38 UTC, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 11/22/19 7:40 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:

You can call me a hack as well if you like;

I did.

I couldn't give a **** TBH.

Actually, that's not true. If you honestly didn't
give a ****, you wouldn't have wasted the time to
defend yourself.

he didn't 'defend himself' he explained his position

I'm not very practical.

This too is obvious.

But do I care? Nope! Because the case goes back on
and no one can see it anyway.

No, of course you don't care. That's because you have
zero pride in your work. And the refusal to even try
to improve your skill set,

I've read enough of CD's posts to know neither of those is true.
People like you are 100% sure they know what's what even when they don't have the relevant facts. Same old.