Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clifford Heath Clifford Heath is offline

Default cyclones

On 23/11/19 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Friday, November 22, 2019 at 4:31:40 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 11/21/2019 5:13 PM,
wrote:
Anyway found that one can buy the cyclone bit on AliExpress or Ebay

Mind posting a link. I recently unplugged the heavy duty hose on my

.... Been thinking about making Thein seperator, but... well... time.

No problem. The one I bought was $ 18.01 from Magicalcarworldstore.
If anyone knows how to post a URL directly , please post it.

I always filter by "Orders" because often the lowest price is a store
that has not a single sale of this product, or has a visibly inferior
version that people don't choose, or some other reason to avoid them.

Always cut off the URL at the ? for AliExpress.

Here are a couple of links, slightly different products:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32942971357.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32833255347.html

Clifford Heath.