Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default cyclones

On Friday, November 22, 2019 at 4:31:40 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 11/21/2019 5:13 PM, wrote:
Ten years ago I did a lot of looking at designs for cyclones,but

never built one. But recently wanted to make a dust collecter for a
sand blaster in the shop that I do little things for.

Anyway found that one can buy the cyclone bit on AliExpress or Ebay

in a bunch of sizes. One suitable for use with a shop vac runs about
$18. Took a long time to get here, but works well. Made of plastic so
will not last forever, but still worth while.

Dan

Mind posting a link. I recently unplugged the heavy duty hose on my
shop vac and started using it to clean up the bulk of the chips in the
mills again. I'd love to have the most of them drop right into a trash
barrel. Maybe if most moisture dropped out there too I could put a
filter back in the vac.

Been thinking about making Thein seperator, but... well... time.

No problem. The one I bought was $ 18.01 from Magicalcarworldstore.

I got there by searching on " Ali " which should bring up AliExpress.com.

Then search on " clone filter " select " free shipping " and change the " search by " from " best match " to " price "

If anyone knows how to post a URL directly , please post it.

Dan