Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
AJ Butterworth AJ Butterworth is offline

Default where to get NO diode embedded flybacks?

On 11/4/19 3:22 PM, wrote:
On Monday, November 4, 2019 at 2:24:59 PM UTC-5, Al Butterworth wrote:
Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc. I am in the US. Thank you.

AB

Would be useful to know desired operating voltages and so forth, but Mouser has a selection of low-voltage PCB mounted devices.
Triad has a number of higher-voltage devices.

None of which have diodes installed.

Sorry, I was looking for something in the 20- 40 KV range like was found
in CRT's. Probably 15-20 KV at some mA since I was going to use a 3-4
stage multiplier.

Google is your friend.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA