Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate
Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal[_2_] Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal[_2_] is offline

Default Is the gas from toilet tablets toxic?

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 11:44:18 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/12/2019 3:14 PM, Older woman wrote:
I’m retired (72) & primarily use a very small guest bathroom with a quickly
nasty looking toilet bowl. I recently used spa brominating tables instead of
chlorine tablets (in a Kaboom system that bypasses the tank) for fear of
inhaling chlorine gas. The bromine tablet worked great but also has a strong
odor. Is the off gassing from bromine or chlorine tablets toxic?

The gas from someone's anus is far worse.

Especially from yer pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus.