Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default BG Smart socket

Tricky Dicky wrote:
Just noticed these the other day so ordered one from TLC for £14.99.
Fitted it today and I am quite impressed, it has the usual features of
plug in adaptors switching on using the app as well as timer settings.
You can manually switch on at the socket by pressing a button but the
most impressive for me is that you can control each socket on the device
separately so no more need for all those adaptors sticking out of the
socket and the whole thing fits in a 25mm deep box.

It also works with Alexa but she is being a bit awkward with mine in that
she will not switch it on manually from the Alexa app but will using
voice control and unlike the BG Home app she does not control the sockets
separately so will need to work on that!

Richard

Interesting. I do worry a little about the parasitic load of all these
USB/smart/whateveriscomingnext sockets though.

Link for those interested...

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/BG922HC.html

Tim

--