Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Felt Pads on Chair Legs

On 10/12/2019 12:04 PM, Fred McKenzie wrote:
In article ,
Wade Gattett wrote:

I need to replace the stick-on felt pads I installed on wooden kitchen
chair legs to protect the laminated floor covering. The pads aren't in
all that bad a shape- but the self-stickum didn't last real well and
they keep coming loose.

Ideas for replacement?

My dining room chairs had that problem. I solved it by first applying a
rubber "foot" from Ace Hardware. Then I applied a stick-on felt pad
that fits into the recessed center of the foot.

Its is ugly, but works.

Fred

Googling I see Amazon sells feet with built in pads. Unfortunately I do
not see them at Lowes or Home Depot since I do not have prime and they
do not cost enough to ship free.