xyz

Default drywall cracks in corners

I have 1/8-th inch, jagged cracks along some of the vertical corners
of my drywall caused by earthquake. These cracks run at least half
the height of the wall.

These corners don't appear to be taped, so I'd like to know if I can
just fill these cracks with either mud, spackle, some kind of caulk, or
whatever else might work.

If I can fix with a small line of filler, then the touchup painting will
be more unnoticeable. Also, it sounds from this message board
like taping drywall corners requires some talent, and I'm a complete
novice with drywall but want to learn.

In addition to a recommendation for filler material, any comments
on tools or tips are appreciated.

Thanks