Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AIR BLAST For Steel Milling

On 9/27/2019 6:05 AM, wrote: On Thursday, September 26,
2019 at 11:46:29 AM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

If an air blast is useful for that sort of thing, what can I do to use
the air more efficiently.

I would think using the ail to blow a mist would be a lot more

efficient. But understand that mist might not be good thing with carbide.

Maybe use a hypodermic needle to use less air but direct the air better.

Dan

Well, something along those lines, but I think that would not be nearly
enough air to be useful. Even the nozzle from an irrigating syringe
might be a little small.