Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Progress Report - Phase Converter, Plus

On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 8:53:33 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:

I bought most of my stationary tools.... new around 1954-ish.

..... Never had any problems

My dust collector, Planer, shaper, disk sander and belt
sander all have TEFC motors and of course no dust problems there either.

Yeah, sometimes I need a smack between the eyes reminding me to use common sense about some things, though the electrician is probably right about the scenario he experienced. Now, what to do with filters that were free in the first place? I had thought to use them, since I had them. No real investment in the cabinet-build supplies, either.

Thanks Guys.

Sonny