Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 11/09/2019 13:16, michael adams wrote:
On 11/09/2019 12:27, michael adams wrote:

On 11/09/2019 08:53, michael adams wrote:
It allows clueless people to convince even more clueless
people that they actually know what they're talking about.

More especially if, as I say, latin phrases are involved,

Since I fought a case on whiuch that issue was pertinent Michael,it is more than just
latin phrase.

Your egotism

er ego /ig, e-/ n. Pl. -os. E19. [L = I pron.] DNB

I take you do know what the L denotes there ?

er

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotism

Christ you are a thicker **** than I ever imagined possible

Still snipping away I see. As if nobody would notice. Anyway here
is what I actually posted -

Indeed. Wikipedia is a really great idea isn't it ?

It allows clueless people to convince even more clueless
people that they actually know what they're talking about.

So you admit that egotism is a word with whuch you are entirely
uinfmailar then?

michael adams

The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.