Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default can I swap out 125 W mercury vapor medium base for 175 W mercuryvapor mogul base?

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 8:45:25 PM UTC-4, Rheilly Phoull wrote:
On 10/09/2019 10:50 pm, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 10:42:05 AM UTC-4, Larz wrote:
On 9/9/19 8:53 PM, peter wieck wrote:
Not very bright.

Pun intended.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Whatever floats your boat... I stopped arguing on Usenet about 20 years
ago, or even making sarcastic commentary. Just like arguing politics,
it accomplishes nothing and only inflated my blood pressure (come on,
people really think they're going to change someone's political views by
arguing with them all the time... not). Most of the very same
individuals making the comments wouldn't hold a prayer if meeting face
to face. 'Nuff said and I won't reply further unless I see helpful or
useful commentary.

180 VAC at 125 watts is no laughing matter. Common sense saves lives.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Less than an amp, ooohh-errr

Dare you to put yourself in the path of an HID Lamp ballast!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA