Minnie Bannister

Default Rheem vs.Ruud

Are the "big names" necessarily the best anyway? When I lived in
Brisbane, Australia, we had a locally made water heater with a 25-year
warranty (and I don't think it cost much more than a Rheem). One time I
was walking though a shopping mall and was accosted by a salesman at a
Rheem display, who asked me if I owned a home and how old the water
heater was. I told him how old the water heater was (probably 8 years or
more at the time), and he said, "Oh, then you'll be needing a new one
soon." When I told him that it was a Uscinski, he said, "Oh, well you
won't need a new one for a long time yet."

MB

On 03/28/04 08:08 pm TURTLE put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

Weather King is Rheem's form of low end of equipment to compete with Goodman and other low end manufactors. Rheem and Ruud is better
equipment than Weather King , but all is made by the same manufactor.