Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

every month or so I get someone rushing on the the central line tube and asks me
if this is going to X or Y I usally have no idea as I'm only concerned with the two
stops of my journey where it goes after I get off I don't care

In which case they have no need to ask as they can get on any train
read the destination on the onboard display and get off at the next stop
if necessary.

My stop which is largely out of doors serves Heathrow Airport.
Terminals 1,2,3, 4 Terminal 4 only, maybe Terminal 5 as well.
The next stop down the line is mainly undercover as are all the
stations after Hounslow Central. If they are locals going to the
Airport then they should know better.If they are tourists then
they'll have already passed these covered stations on their
inward journey,

This doesn't however stop large numbers of them patiently waiting
in the rain until the "right" train comes along.

michael adams