Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 06/09/2019 12:25, tim... wrote:
you can't really expect anyone who's elevated to the highest job in the
land to be fully prepared about all the nuances of the role

Why not? He has spent years trying to get the job. He should have spent
that time learning everything there is to know about it.

You're just prejudiced by the fact that you don't like his policies

Not in the least. If he was doing the job well, I would admire him for
it, even if I disagree with what he is trying to do. However, all he
does, time and time again, is to prove that he really isn't competent at
anything except promoting Boris.

--
Colin Bignell