Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Incubus[_2_] Incubus[_2_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 2019-09-06, Keema's Nan wrote:
On 6 Sep 2019, Incubus wrote
(in article ):

On 2019-09-06, michael adamsmjadams25@ukonline wrote:

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message

I have fond memories of being in a hotel in Tel Aviv one Saturday morning.
My room was
on something like the 16th floor. I made the mistake of taking the
'Shabbat lift - the
one where the door opens and closes automatically, and it stops on every
floor. It was
long, long trip.

https://tinyurl.com/y6clwojj

But surely you could have got out at the next floor, the
first floor the Shabat Lift stopped at and taken the other
lift ? Or at least at the second floor the lift stopped at,
once you realised what was going on ?

He strikes me as the kind of person who gets out of his car when it's in the
carwash.

And also the kind of person who, after listening to the tannoy on a train
platform announcing the train for *****, rushes up to a member of staff and
asks if this is the train for *****, then boards the train and asks random
passengers if this is the train for *****.

I love it when that kind of person waits while other people read the display
that confirms the train's destination. Perhaps they never learned such a
skill.