Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:41:42 -0400, micky
wrote:

Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

How did this ever get allowed? It's one thing when there is an
established business, employees, stockholders, growers, paper makers,
who would lose if a business is banned, and even then lots of
restrictions were put on it.

But they've let vaping begin and run unchecked, advertising to children
(no matter what they say.) By use of flavors, bubble gum, unicorn,
french toast, and others.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was supposed to be a safe way
to get off cigarettes, but it seems it's the opposite.

I am not sure I ever heard that (safe way to get off cigarettes).
It is just a way to ingest nicotine without smoking it, like the gum.