Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default An idea I had concerning Student Loans

On 08/27/2019 07:35 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Before you implement that, lets answer another question. Why is the
cost of education so high? The same people that complain about
corporate profits never ask about tuition costs or salaries of staff.

https://grimshaw.global/projects/empac/

When I went there it was an engineering school with most buildings
dating from the early 20th century. Now it not only has a
superfantabulous performing arts center but the highest paid private
university president in the country. EMPAC was her brainstorm but being
a female POC one cannot criticize.