Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Bandsaw - (NEW new)

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Well I found the problem. The logo panel on the stand is on upside
down. LOL, Seriously. I just set the stand down with the logo
upside right, and the stand is upside down. It never even occurred
to me they'd ship it with their logo mounted upside down. I feel
silly.

I was tempted to suggest that if the front holes were too far apart
and the rear ones too close together you should turn it around, but
that would be an undeserved cheap shot.

Turns out it does fit the assembler and inspector.

I've seen a reputedly very intelligent person completely befuddled by
a backwards bandsaw blade. I just wordlessly inverted it. Then to rub
it in I folded the dull one into three loops.

As a lowly lab tech in a sea of Ph.Ds I had to do such things to make
them listen. I never found out which genius kept trying to cut an old
lawnmower blade at the Walker-Turner's wood speed. I couldn't stop
them but I would have offered to take it home and cut it on my chop
saw.