Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk[_2_] Leon Fisk[_2_] is offline

Default New Bandsaw - (NEW new)

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:48:56 +0100
David Billington wrote:

On 26/08/2019 20:23, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 8/24/2019 12:24 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]

Well I found the problem.Â* The logo panel on the stand is on upside
down.Â* LOL,Â* Seriously. I just set the stand down with the logo upside
right, and the stand is upside down.Â* It never even occurred to me
they'd ship it with their logo mounted upside down.Â* I feel silly.

Must have been the model destined for Australia and New Zealand.

Maybe the people who put it on there thought it looked fine that
way ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI