Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Light diverter for bulb holder

"A K" wrote in message
On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 12:07:09 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 8/15/19 8:25 PM, Andy wrote:
I am trying to use up my cfls. I hate the yellowish light and how hot
they get. Most of my bulbs are the daylight leds.

Andy

Most of mine are too (the LEDs), although I do have a few CFLs I plan to
use until they burn out, then replace them with LEDs.

The old dirty yellow (called "warm white") looks a lot worse now that I
can use real while bulbs.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I refuse to be labeled immoral merely because I am godless." [Peter
Walker on alt.atheism]

I know many people who have a good set of standards that they live by.

I believe that everyone is born with knowing what is right and what is
wrong.

Must be why little kids dont have to be taught how to behave.

Since everyone has free choice, they decide
whether they will do right or wrong.

Not everyone does, some are too stupid to work that out. Like Trump.