Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default New Bandsaw - (NEW new)

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:59:55 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

I've wanted a small top-handle arborist chainsaw for a long time but
couldn't justify the cost of a Stihl, Husky or Echo. This is on order,
hope it's as decent as the reviews suggest. Amazon's price jumped
after I ordered it.
https://www.amazon.com/Farmertec-Jon.../dp/B07NZ4JTDT

I recently went looking for a good quality light saw, not necessarily
a top-handle. There's not much available between very cheap and very
expensive. I have a pro Stihl that I bought 30+ years ago when we
built our house, one of the best purchases I've ever made, but it
seems to get a little heavier every year. I lucked into a nice Echo
top-handle on Craigslist for $45. Much nicer when the full-size saw is
not necessary.

--
Ned Simmons