Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Let it be

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:13:57 -0400, micky
wrote:

**We were both so sleepy we drove off the road into a grassy field and

Rereading this it looks like what it says, that we so sleepy I drove off
the road, but I did that on purpose, while awake and alert, when I saw
the nice field and no obstacles to driving onto the field.

slept on a blanket. Woke up an hour or two later just as a cop was
arriving. He asked a couple questions, I asked him where we could camp
Saturday night, and he gave directions to Golden Lake, Wi. which was
really nice, woods, lake, marsh, meadow all in a small space, with
swamped rowboat we emptied and rowed around in for a little while. It
still looks, on google maps, pretty much like it did then, though it has
a restaurant and a bar quite close and about 20 houses around part of
it.