Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it me or is it kohler that can't handle ****?

On 8/15/2019 10:54 AM, Raphael wrote:
Is it normal to take three flushes just to flush a good dump down the
toilet? (Without any toilet paper even.)

If it's not normal, what can be "broken" if all looks good upon visual
inspection?

Is there a standard test of functionality for toilets?

New or old one? I had Kohler 1.6 comfort height elongated bowl in my
last house and we had them at work. Great units, never a problem.

When the mandate first came for the 1.6 flush many did not work well.
I'm thinking that was about 25 years ago. Much better now. There is a
web site that lists the testing of flush performance.

https://homeworthylist.com/most-powe...oilet-reviews/

https://www.map-testing.com/map-search/