Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jean Pierre Daviau Jean Pierre Daviau is offline

Default 500 watts RAIDMAX ATX12V

I am looking for the scematic of the RAIDMAX ATX12V AT2005b 380W Power Supply.

Inadvertently, I shorted the green wire to a live ground. Sparks occurred on the board around 470u 16v capacitor. I replaced it but othe components may have been destroyed.

He https://www.dropbox.com/s/tas1k9r9w5...20web.jpg?dl=0

The item with a check mark has been checked or replaced.

2- Somebody knows what is the value of the fuse?

1- Somebody knows what is the type (transistor?) of the #1 component ? It exploded and I can only see the numbers 80. Is ir a transistor, a voltage reference, ?

Any clue is welcomed.

Greetings,

JPD