Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default The last hope for America

On 8/13/2019 10:07 AM, Tim Slattery wrote:
Peter Jason wrote:

On Thu, 08 Aug 2019 20:08:37 -0500, Unlisted
wrote:

Oh fer Chrissake!! When will the USAians LEARN?

Why not licence the guns? Every gun-nut in the USA made to pay a
stiff annual gun-licence fee to finance almost everything else.

Fine with me. The gun nuts will scream and stomp and threaten to hold
their breath until they turn blue. Remember, the NRA leaned on
congresscritters to the extent that federal agencies scan't even
collect statistics on gun violence. That's how totally clse-minded
they are.

They do this for motor cars and other things besides.
For guns why not a sliding scale where the fee increases per gun for
each owned. And fingerprint and photograph the owners.

True. There's not even a requirement that a gun owner demonstrate that
he knows how to use (SAFELY use) the thing.

I wonder who many of those who are talking against guns and want gun
control,; have ever tried to buy a licensed gun, and gone through the
current back ground checks required for gun owner ship.

Odds are they only know what the media has told them.

--
Judge your ancestors by how well they met their standards not yours.
They did not know your standards, so could not try to meet them.