Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default How much power is used by the final stage?

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 10:04:19 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
How much power is used by the final stage?

Got a new Sandisk Clip, a very small MP3 player with an FM radio.

Built in battery, recharges from USB. I will probably forget to do this.

Am I correct, about radios in general and probably about this, that 80
or 90% of the power is used in the last stage, the stage that powers the
earbuds (or the speakers in a radio)

Gross Tet !! I just saw a lady drop an ear bud and pick it up off of the floor and put it back in her ear !!