Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] adnankanaan1961@gmail.com is offline

Default Pioneer Amp Problem

Hello guys i have read alot about this pioneer amp probs and seems all about same issue which is a bad design and mounting the amp inside is very weak depending on back plastic plate which make it easy to break and the whole heavy amp fall inside and causes a mess of short circuits at any unexpected vibration which happens to mine and i tried to fix it up by changing transistors many times and goes blown time after time despite the time waste by ordering those damn transistors and this stereo has a memorable time for me and my family i kept searching for a solution to bring back yo life i find this easy and very cheap instead of keep changing parts by doing this
1- disconnect the tape board ( black ribbon cable comming from main board)
2-buy 120wx2 power amp board(TPA3116D2)powered by 12v from the cable disconnected from tape
3-disconnect the grey ribbon cable from the old amp and split cables marked as RIN-FG-LIN and connect to new amp input then connect R OUT -L OUT to new amp +L +R only no negative need .
4- connect back to the old amp the cables of REF G and FAN and rest of cables keep disconnected.
Now you can bring life back to your old pioneer beast. ..
ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE OLD MUSIC