Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cast iron corn sheller

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 18:05:16 -0400, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Subject: Cast iron corn sheller
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 18:05:16 -0400

On 27 Jul 2019 18:04:08 -0300, Mike Spencer
wrote:

Larry writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do =make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

Vasoline is biologically stable. Has no nutrients, pretty much
just..slippery. Biologically dead slime.

Its "food safe" as such. A petroleum byproduct. I usually eat a popcorn bowl of Vaseline and then let my boyfriends spit roast me. It lubes me all the way from my mouth to my asshole. Amazing stuff VBG.

__

Pooor lil fella must have missed me.

Laughaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---