Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Way to quickly unload gravel from trailer

I have a 5 foot wide by 12 feet long dual axle trailer with metal sided. I need to haul several loads of crusher run from the local quarry. Problem is i can only go on Saturdays and they are only open until noon. Looking for a way to quickly and efficently dump a load for my gravel parking pad so I can make multiple trips.

Thought about those pickup bed unloaders but they are not quite wide enough.. Also thought about using garage door track, rollers, and a wood "blade" of sorts with an electric winch to push the gravel out.

One other caveat, i am also mulling over possibly one day getting a load of hot asphalt to repair my driveway and possible black top the parking pad in sections. So it would be nice for whatever i m ax ke or use to be able to withstand the temperature of hot asphalt.
Any advice is appreciated!!!