Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn mower repair

On 7/28/2019 2:56 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 7/28/19 1:44 PM, Andrew wrote:
I have a 22 inch recycler toro with briggs and Stratton engine. It
was leaking
oil. When i drained it it has aluminum shavings in it. But couldnt
get around
to fixing that so i fixed the leak put it back together and when i
pull the
cord theres some resistance at the start and it makes a clanking
noise and
won't start. What could that be.

Â*Â*Â*Â* It might be worth your time to look he
https://www.surpluscenter.com/Engines/

Â* eBay is another option , I scored a nearly-new (maybe a couple of
hours) Honda 6hp OHC motor for my tiller for less than a hundred bucks
delivered . Mine came from a pressure washer with a defective pump .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old