Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 06:40:07 +1000, Jack98, better known as cantankerous

I checked all of that, not realising what the LED meant - it was all fine,
good brushes and perfect com.. The red LED came on soon after purchase,
comes on as soon as power is applied and remains on like the green power
LED.

My best guess, is that it checks and compares resistance through the
brushes and com. and should light up if its too high. It must be a false
indication, so best ignored.

I'd be making a warranty claim myself.

After several years of use? You would, wouldn't you, sociopath! tsk

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."