Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Cloudy headlights

I thought this was UV damage and could not be cleared without some kind of
replacement?
Certainly another famous French car seems to have this issue.
Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow.
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
2004 Renault Master. Some of the online links suggest you have to go back
to 300 grit to remove enough material, can this be right?

Planning to use the new Lidl Cordless Angle Grinder (since there is no
mains where it is parked), also it has variable speed so can start at
about 1000 rpm. NOT with abrasive paper, I hasten to add.

I was thinking about using felt disks, either the plane ones or the ones
with a set of overlapping pads together with a polishing compound.

Comments?

Also any recommended UV lacquer to finish?