Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Sony STR-AV570 -- Really weird problem

On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 9:14:17 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I have the same problem, Sony reciever str-av570, that keeps going into protect mode intermittently, even when
the reciever is off, will intermittently do relay click and loudness amber led(s) on the front will glow gradually,
off, and repeat till I unplug it. Back in 2003-2004, I took my reciever to a authorized sony service center that
did not know how to fix it

Would you spend the money to train somebody to fix something like that 18 years later - especially when you could be addressing more late-model stuff? (I'm just sayin')