Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default GFCI Outlet in Garage Keeps Tripping

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 19 Jun 2019 02:14:01 GMT, Ryanallen11
m wrote:

So I have a GFCI outlet in my garage that keeps tripping. It first happened 2

If you would use paragraphs, it would make your post 10x as readable.
That is their purpose.

So I didn't read your post but I'm going to suggest that the the outlet
or the breaker, whichever it is, might be bad. I had a GFI breaker that
came with the house and was 4 years old and was already tripping for no
reason. Replaced it and 30 years later the new one is still good.