Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default sign

On 12/06/2019 17:33, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 June 2019 15:34:34 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 11/06/2019 18:41, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.change.org/p/xi-jinping-...FmNDI2OQ%3D%3D

If there was a petition for these dogs to be held and killed humanely I
would happily sign it. I'm sure many Hindus would respect our wish to
eat beef but would want the animal held and killed humanely.

I'm wondering if you would respect the Hindus wish and refrain from
eating beef? Or do you believe your morals are of greater value that
those of others?

Hindus.
Hmm They had suttee and thugee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

We used to burn witches and carry out a number of unsavoury practices a
millennia or so ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

Are you suggesting all our prison inmates convicted for thuggery are
innocent? Have you not heard of highway robbery in the past in the UK?
Are you really so blinkered?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Extent

Are you suggesting that the killing of wives is limited to Hindus?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...w-their-killer

Yep, I think our morals are ahead of theirs.

You can only struggle to do so. Linking your power of thought and morals
is an oxymoron.

Would you still eat beef when others rather you didn't? Are you blind to
your own hypocrisy when you push your morals onto others regarding
eating dogs?