Posted to rec.woodworking
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Constant shop vac filter clog

On 6/11/2019 10:35 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:34:38 -0400, Meanie wrote:

I'm tired of the sawdust induced filter in my shop vac and decided it's
time to get a better filter, which I assume there isn't anything to stop
sawdust clogging, or make a cyclone separator. Thus, anyone have any
suggestions for a filter or easy plans for a cyclone separator?

I use a DustDeputy for my shop vac and a garbage can (lid) separator
for a 2HP dust collector. Both work very well.

That's two votes for the Dust Deputy. I'll have to consider if I don't
feel like making my own.

Thanks