Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed

On Mon, 20 May 2019 14:59:32 +1000, billj, better known as cantankerous

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
On 18/05/19 10:33, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Our new Vailant can inteligently decide just how much heat it needs to
produce to meet its desired room temperatures, taking into
consideration the outdoor temperature and indoor. It doesn't overshoot,
rather it learns what is needed and can modulate right down to match
the demand. The pipes don't creak and moan anymore.

Well, I really am willing to be educated, but I really don't understand
what it is supposed to be doing to "intelligently" decide something.
Firstly, I assume that as with almost any device, it will have a "sweet
spot" where it is working at its highest efficiency.

Not necessarily

In auto-contradicting mode again, retard? LOL

FLUSH the rest of your usual senile bull****

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: