Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

On 5/18/2019 10:18 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/18/2019 8:21 AM, Jack wrote:

I don't particularly care who makes my tapes, I have a ton of them.
My main gripe is all of them I have have 1/32" increments in the first
foot. This is useless, no, worse than useless, imo.

I used them often. For my use the tape would be no good without them. I
can get that with a 12" scale but a tape is easier to carry around.

So, I reckon you can't make accurate measurements with anything over a
foot in length unless it lands exactly on a 16th? Pretty sad, in my opinion.

So, your opinion does not matter to many of us.

He asked for opinions, I took the time to give him mine. I guess you
took a survey of "many of us" to see if my opinion matters to anyone?

If my opinion doesn't matter to you, then don't read my posts. Pretty
simple.

--
Jack