Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Marquis Saint Evremonde[_2_] The Marquis Saint Evremonde[_2_] is offline

Default Rotten Apple?

John Rumm posted
On 16/05/2019 10:11, Bill wrote:
Here is where I have got to:
My emails, including the one from my son, come in via Turnpike on a
virtual 32-bit W7 machine. In trying to set up the Apple ID, I used
Firefox in the VM.
On checking today, it appears I have registered an Apple ID and
today, unlike last night,* I can get to the management screen.
I then tried logging in and going to "Manage" in the 64-bit W10 host
machine. This appears to have worked.
When I try to look at his photo album in either OS, I get the
following message:
"iCloud Photo Sharing is not available for this device".
I think I'll give up unless anyone can suggest a magic way forward.

Have you followed:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT205323

That tells you (or purports to tell you) how to upload photos from your
Apple gadget to iCloud. It doesn't tell you how to use a Windows machine
to look at somebody else's photos on iCloud.

--
Evremonde