Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Rotten Apple?

On 16/05/2019 10:11, Bill wrote:

When I try to look at his photo album in either OS, I get the
following message:
"iCloud Photo Sharing is not available for this device".

I think I'll give up unless anyone can suggest a magic way forward.

Bill. I should give up.
You are clearly too stupid to use a computer.

Give up.

Apple have built a secure walled garden around their sharing service,
intended for families, er, iFamilies.

Your son should be able to post snaps to other services on his device.
Whatsapp?

or wait until he comes home - which is what we used to wait for in the
old days, the slide show ...

--
Adrian C