Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Rotten Apple?

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
Bill. I should give up.
You are clearly too stupid to use a computer.

You are probably right.

When we had a computer related business, my big strength was in the
testing, as I excelled at making stupid mistakes that would uncover
hidden obscure bugs that the software writers had missed.

I was moderately good then with the diagnostics in analysing whereabouts
the problems were.

But, "iCloud Photo Sharing is not available for this device" isn't
exactly a helpful message.

I'm trying one last pass through the various instructions and have
reached the stage where a restart is called for, so I'll post this and
disappear.
--
Bill

---