Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Rotten Apple?

On 15/05/2019 20:33, Bill wrote:
Son has sent me a message to subscribe to his photo album while he is on
holiday.

I click on the subscribe link, and it wants my Apple ID. To get an Apple
ID, it appears I have to have an iSomething. I don't.

Is there any way of getting an Apple ID, or some way round this?

All the rest of the family just use Windows/Android.

You can sign up for an apple ID without needing any iTat. Handy for when
apple types send you documents in "pages" format and you need to
convert them, to something the rest of the world can make use of.

--
Cheers,

John.