Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Cars play songs on flash drive in alphabetical order by file name.

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 3:28:21 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:

I'm not surprised. I've got a bunch of movies on a USB drive,
which my Sony DVD player recognizes. They're listed in filename
order and when one ends the next one in alphabetical order starts
automatically. Given our penchant for movies with guns and
explosions and animated kids' films, it can make for a strange
marathon if we start a movie while puttering around the house.

I normally listen to these podcasts when puttering
around or when long distance driving etc.
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/rn-podcasting/

Works very well on the iphone, they are downloaded automatically
and they play in date sequence when you get it to play from one
place in the series and keeps track of what you have heard before.

But have just got a google home mini for the much louder
speaker and a decent base around the house. Sounds great
but useless to tell it which particular podcast to play apart from
the latest and it doesnt keep track of what you have played before.