Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cars play songs on flash drive in alphabetical order by file name.

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 3:28:21 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:

I'm not surprised. I've got a bunch of movies on a USB drive,
which my Sony DVD player recognizes. They're listed in filename
order and when one ends the next one in alphabetical order starts
automatically. Given our penchant for movies with guns and
explosions and animated kids' films, it can make for a strange
marathon if we start a movie while puttering around the house.

Cindy Hamilton