Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Do these 'lytics need to be replaced?

On 5/14/2019 9:54 AM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Are these "bulging"?Â* How much bulge is too much?Â* Or is _any_ bulging
to much?Â* "If you can see that it's not flat, it's too much"?

https://imgur.com/GymXlUb

Thanks,
Bob

Thanks for all the prompt and helpful replies.

This is my step son's amp and I have decided that I'm not going to do
any repair that might not be perfect in his eyes. So I'm going to
return it and let him know that the caps should be replaced.